Warning: You’re Losing Website Traffic By NOT Using Twitter engagement and Social Metrics
Week 3 of #SMSS15 was intense with Twitter Marketing, Pinterest Marketing and Marketing Tools and I had fun creating an Infographic with Piktochart about Twitter Marketing and how you are losing website traffic if you are not doing the following:
Other points to increase Twitter Engagement that you need to have in mind:
- Don’t hide behind an egg-head, show yourself. You are a person, right?
- Keep your bio interesting, short, sweet…and show your personality
- BE useful
- Have a public account
- Keep tweets short, retweet and comment
- Remember that if you want others to share and re-tweet your content, you need to show some support and RT theirs.
- Tools for researching hashtags:
- Improve your twitter social strategy by reviewing what is working
Would really like to know what are your thoughts on these Twitter best practices and leave me a comment below.
Let me ask you a question…How are you planning your social media activities? Do you actually have a PLAN?
Visit us in our Facebook group and let’s discuss some of these strategies…see you over at the #PlanDoReview Facebook Group.
GET MY “DYNAMIC STRATEGIC PLAN WORKBOOK” NOW & REGISTER FOR MY FREE 4-PART VIDEO TRAINING TO…
Discover how to create a DYNAMIC SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIC PLAN system...and a STEP-BY-STEP STRATEGY so that you can FOCUS on your business goals and objectives and IMPLEMENT RELEVANT ACTIONS specific to your business social media marketing needs and analyse the relevant DATA so that you can achieve RESULTS.